About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019); AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021); and HOW WE BECAME POST-LIBERAL: THE RISE AND FALL OF TOLERATION (2024).

Monday, January 02, 2012

I've updated my Author Central page at Amazon

I'm not sure how much good this does for promotional purposes, but maybe it's worthwhile. Do people look at these author pages? Anyway, feel free to check it out and if you direct any traffic that way it will be welcome.

I guess I'll add a few more bells and whistles to the page over time.

Edit: I've taken the good advice below to add a photograph.

4 comments:

Charles Sullivan said...

Add a photo. It's makes it more personable.

Russell Blackford said...

Yeah, okay. Good point.

Jean Hollis Weber said...

Nice choice of photo, Russell.

Jenny Blackford said...

Glad you like the photo, Jean. It's a nice one I snapped on my iPhone of Russ and his old dad having lunch at the 16-footer in Belmont, then cropped.